Staying Alive In College

Staying Alive In College

Monday, April 5, 2010

I Can Plan An Adventure.. I Really Can!

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful spring day and things are looking up. But even with the semester slowly coming to an end, I'm still missing that feeling I had last year. You know the one. I think they call it excitement. Well,I haven't felt that way for awhile. But I had someone call me non adventurous the other day. I was lacking that spontaneous feeling I had back before college. What me. I had a brownie for breakfast, that is spontaneous. Well, not really. But its ok!
That is all about to change. I have one rule for myself and also for you.

Rule 21: Title less
Well, I haven't a title for this rule but here it goes. Your butt might be clued to the computer seat for the majority of the time,but I challenge you to pack up your backpack with a few items and head out. Include a lunch, bottle water, your school notebook, and your IPod. Take a quick bike ride,or a walk, to the local park and enjoy your time studying underneath a tree. Time is too short to not experience God's beautiful masterpiece.
Also invite your study group. You could take a study break and throw around the Frisbee. Enjoy yourself. You might be in college,but you haven't died. You are only in college once. Be smart and live wisely.

Good luck and God bless,
TheJunior

No comments:

Post a Comment