Staying Alive In College

Staying Alive In College

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6: Please and Think


I have been thinking a lot lately about life and my path after college. I honestly have to say I don't know where I will be after school. Just think about it! What is your plan in a year?
I know many of you don't think past today or even tonight. But please think! For a short second just think. Please, before you decided to take a journey to the local pub, think before you drink. Please, before you take that new person back to your place 'for the night', think. Think about your future mate! Be smart, friends. Every action has a reaction. Don't let your actions now cause a horrific reaction for your future.
Students: Mainly focus on classes! An A never killed anyone. Singles: Focus on friendships. Lay a foundation to build upon. Don't build your life on sand because it will just wash away. Focus on a hard, solid foundation to succeed.
On that note,
Good luck and God bless
TheJunior

No comments:

Post a Comment